Saturday, January 23, 2010

Welcome...Now Slow Your ROLE!

A lot of times when the statement "Slow your Roll" is tossed out, it is during an argument where the person using the statement is at opposition, or feels you have stepping out of line. Not the case here! Here I will constantly Reevaluate my Life Experiences as a Husband, Father, Employee or just person living in the muck we call society today.

I am not an angry, self imposed know it all, living on the edge of understanding, starting a blog to get you to take, even the smallest sip of the Kool-ade, but rather an able body and mind looking to share and discuss.

The primary focus of this conversation is to allow you to see my experiences and provide yours as well. Simply Slow Your Reevaluation Of Life Experiences.

Come take the journey with me.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the new venture-I am sure everything will work out

    ReplyDelete